Skip to content
- From Half-Bound Squat Prep, release your left hand to the floor in front of you. Walk your feet in so they are hip distance apart.
- Slowly straighten the legs, keeping the torso folded on the thighs.
- Interlace your fingers behind you, pressing the heels of the palms together in a double fist. Actively pull your hands away from your shoulders to increase the stretch in your chest.
- Lean your weight forward into the toes, holding for five breaths.
Toe Breaker Pose
- From Tipover Tuck, release the hands and kneel on the floor with the toes tucked.
- Slowly lower your pelvis to your heels. You can even lean back a little to increase the stretch in the quads.
- Breathe deeply for five breaths. If this is too painful, put less weight on the heels by lifting the hips off the heels.