Skip to content
Extended Side Angle
- From Open Lunge Twist, lower your right palm to the little-toe side of your right foot.
- Lift the back knee off the floor, and deepen the stretch on the left side of the body by extending your left arm over your ear, creating a straight line between the left toes and left fingertips.
- Hold here for five breaths.
Half-Bound Squat Prep
- From Extended Side Angle, step your left foot forward so you’re in a Wide Squat.
- Lower your right shoulder as far as you can underneath your right shin, reaching your fingers out to the side.
- Put some weight into your right palm, so you can shift weight back into your heels and balance equally on both feet.
- Reach your left arm into the air, gazing toward your lifted hand to encourage your spine to twist a little more.
- Stay like this for five deep breaths.