Whether you work out at a CrossFit box or you lift heavy at the gym, your tight muscles could use some extra love to not only prevent injury but to ease sore muscle pain as well. This 17-pose sequence will target all the major muscle groups, so your body feels more flexible and open.
- From Downward Facing Dog, step the feet together so your big toes are touching. Keeping the left heel on the mat, inhale to raise your right leg in the air.
- Hold here for five breaths with the shoulders parallel to the floor.
Arching Three-Legged Dog
- From Three-Legged Dog, bend the right knee. Actively squeeze your right heel in toward your hip, lifting the knee high.
- Lift your head up, and turn to look over your left shoulder, arching the spine.
- Hold here for five breaths, keeping the belly still and breathing into the chest.