I shan’t complain too much today.
Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s Special Dark)
- 1/2 cup dry hot chocolate mix
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 oz milk chocolate, melted
- 5 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 6 oz milk chocolate
- 2 Tbsp dry hot chocolate mix
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Spray 10″ bundt pan liberally with baking spray.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and hot chocolate mix. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl (or stand mixer) cream together you butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add in sugar and beat on medium about 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- In microwave safe bowl, melt milk chocolate on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring after each. Add to butter mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, mixing well in between each and then add vanilla.
- Turn mixer to low and slowly add in your sifted dry ingredients.
- Mix ingredients until incorporated. Don’t over mix.
- Fill your pan with batter and bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan and then transfer to wire rack.
- In small saucepan over low heat melt milk chocolate, 2 Tbsp dry hot chocolate mix, heavy cream and butter together until melted, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Pour over cooled cake.
- Garnish with mini marshmallows or Marshmallow Bits
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!