This Honey Butter Chicken is EPIC!!! Crazy quick and easy to make, I like making this with bite-size pieces to maximize the surface area that is caramelized in the stunning sauce!
Honey Butter Chicken
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter separated
- 1 lb chicken thighs boneless and skinless, cut into bite size pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 2.5 tbsp honey
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1.5 tbsp cider vinegar
- Finely chopped parsley
- Heat oil and 1 tbsp butter in a large non stick skillet over high heat.
- When the butter is melted, add the chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then cook until it changes from pink to white.
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a simmer and turn the chicken to coat in the sauce until it is golden and caramelised.
- Once the chicken is browned all over, remove from heat. Pile chicken onto mashed potato, and drizzle with a bit of the sauce in the pan. Garnish with parsley if desired!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!