We love chicken thighs for how much flavor they bring. Grilling your thighs means even more flavor and we are always down for that.
Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken Thighs
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 25 MINS
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 c. honey
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- Canola oil, for greasing
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Place the chicken thighs on a large plate and sprinkle with salt and pepper on all sides. Work the seasoning into the chicken. Let sit, in the refrigerator, for at least an hour.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze: In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the vinegar, honey and garlic and stir until the honey has dissolved. Season with salt and pepper. Set near the grill.
- Preheat grill to medium high and clean and grease the grates with canola oil. Add chicken skin side down and grill, flipping often and basting with sauce, until cooked through, 10 minutes per side. Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with chives and parsley.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!