Fresh apples and caramel bits make this homemade Caramel Apple Bundt Cake the perfect fall dessert to enjoy with your coffee or hot apple cider.
Homemade Caramel Apple Bundt Cake
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
COOK TIME: 55 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour 25 minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded or finely diced apples
- 1 cup caramel baking bits
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4-5 teaspoons apple cider
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12 cup bundt pan with nonstick baking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter, oil, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla, eggs, and applesauce and beat again.
- Stir together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Add to the butter mixture until mixed in. Stir in the apples and caramel bits by hand.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan. Bake for 55-57 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then flip out onto a plate or tray. Cool completely.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar and apple cider. Spoon over the top of the cooled cake. Slice into 16 wedges.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!