Avocados stuffed with a Chicken salad recipe that’s lightened up with Greek yogurt.
Healthy Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Cups Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Small Red Onion finely chopped
- 2 Large Avocados pitted
- ⅓ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Parsley plus more for garnish
- Red Pepper flakes to garnish optional
- Scoop out some of the avocados to make space for the filling. Dice the scooped avocado and place it into a bowl.
- Add in the shredded chicken, onion, greek yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, and Dijon. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Divide the chicken salad among your avocado halves and garnish with parsley and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!