Grilled Pound Cake and Peaches are the ultimate summer dessert! Crisp, butter-brushed pound cake and honey-glazed peaches are grilled to perfection, then served with ice cream and honey-cinnamon caramel sauce. They’re perfect end to a summer’s barbecue!
Grilled Pound Cake And Peaches
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 17 Minutes
Total Time: 47 Minutes
- 6 oz unsalted butter (1-1/2 sticks) divided use
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 freestone peaches halved and pitted
- 6 slices pound cake sliced 3/4-inch thick
- Ice cream of your choice
- Melt the 1/2 stick of butter in the microwave and set aside for now.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, combine the remaining 1 stick of butter, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Heat until butter is melted, then dip peach halves in the mixture.
- Grill the peaches for 5 minutes, then flip them, cover, and grill for 5 more minutes. Carefully remove them from the grill, slice each peach half in quarters and cover to keep warm.
- While the peaches are on the grill, continue to heat the honey butter mixture until thick and caramelized, about ten minutes. It will get thicker once it cools down, so err on the side of caution. If you find it’s too thick, add some cream or milk and heat it to loosen it back up.
- Once the peaches are off the grill, brush both sides of each pound cake slice with the melted butter. Grill them for about 2 minutes per side, until the slices are crisp and golden.
- Top the grilled poundcake with grilled peaches, cold ice cream, warm honey-butter sauce, and swoon.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!