This recipe was inspired by our all-time fave, Primavera Stuffed Chicken. The trick to both is cutting the veggies SUPER thin. If you’ve got a mandoline, now’s the time to use it!
Greek Stuffed Chicken
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 45 MINS
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into half moons
- 2 lemons, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 c. crumbled feta
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Transfer to a small baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, dill, parsley, and garlic. Drizzle over chicken breasts, making sure olive oil mixture gets in the slits. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with zucchini, tomatoes, red onion, and lemons. Sprinkle crumbled feta and mozzarella on top.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 25 minutes. Garnish with more dill and parsley. Serve warm.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!