This potato salad is soon-to-be your new favorite lunch. Thanks to Tyson’s Grilled & Ready chicken, this dish is fresh, easy, and a total time saver, perfect for busy summer days.
Greek Chicken Potato Salad
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 35 MINS
FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
FOR THE POTATO SALAD
- 3 c. Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips
- 2 lb. mixed baby potatoes, halved
- 2 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 1/2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 c. pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh dill sprigs, plus more for serving
- 1 c. firm feta cheese, crumbled, plus more for serving
- Make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice and mustard. While whisking, slowly add oil until fully combined. Stir in red onion, then season with salt and pepper. Let sit while making potato salad.
- Make potato salad, arrange Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken breast strips in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate and heat covered with a paper towel on high until warm, about 2 minutes. Let cool slightly and then transfer to a work surface and slice into bite-sized pieces.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, cover potatoes with water and season generously with salt. Bring water to a boil and cook until potatoes are easily pierced with a knife, about 10 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool potatoes.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl and add sliced chicken breast, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, and dill. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss to combine. Gently fold in the feta.
- Serve garnished with more dill and more feta.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!