A Ritual For Release
Like I write about in my books, rituals can help us “physicalize our prayers and shift our realities.” If you enjoy performing simple rituals of transformation, try this one on for size:
- Gather the following: a small candle, some loose, dry sage, a handful of cornmeal, some organic tobacco, a bottle or two of water.
- Venture into the forest and meditate on infusing your life with light and love.
- Find a flat stone and place your candle on it, so that if it spills or tips, you and the forest are protected.
- Light the candle and sit on the ground next to it.
- Sprinkle a light circle of sage, cornmeal, and tobacco around you.
- Invite all of your ancestors, helpers, masters, and light-beings to fill your heart with light.
- Tell the negative entity or attached spirit that you love him or her, but that it’s time to say goodbye.
- Ask your etheric tribe of light-beings to help you heal the negative energy and remove it from your life for all time.
You are a light-being infused with love and stardust. You are the only controller of your life, experiences, magnetism, and vibration. Every time you elevate and improve-upon your vibration, you increase your awareness and change your reality.