Everyone loves chicken parm! This recipe utilizes an air fryer to make the lightest, crunchiest version of the classic Italian dish and we are HERE for it.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 35 MINS
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 large eggs
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a shallow bowl, whisk together panko, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan. In another shallow bowl, beat eggs.
- Dip chicken thighs in egg, then roll in Panko mixture until fully coated.
- Cook in air fryer at 360º for about 25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!