Garlic-Parmesan Chicken Wings
MAKES: 6 SERVINGS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 10 MINS
- 900 g bone-in chicken wings
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 110 g butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 75 g freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp. chilli flakes
- Caesar dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180ºC fan) and line a large rimmed baking tray with a metal rack. Toss wings with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer wings to prepared metal rack and bake until golden and crispy, about 50 minutes.
- Make sauce: In a large bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, parsley, Parmesan, and chilli flakes. Add wings and toss until completely coated.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with Caesar dressing.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!