Better than fries, garlic roasted potatoes that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
GARLIC BUTTER HASSELBACK POTATOES
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 20 Small Russet Potatoes washed/scrubbed and pat dried
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 4 Tbsp Butter or Olive Oil melted
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes optional
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut each potato into slices about 3 to 4 mm apart, without cutting all the way through it, and place them on a baking tray.
- In a small bowl mix melted butter (or oil), with chili, garlic, and rosemary.
- Brush well the potatoes with the garlic butter mixture then season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60-75 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on tops. (timing varies on the size of potatoes)
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!