I LOVE these Funfetti Gooey Butter Cookies! They’re made with cream cheese, butter and Funfetti Cake Mix. These cookies are SO soft and yummy you’ll want to make them over and over again!
Funfetti Gooey Butter Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix (15.25 oz)
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- In bowl beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth, add in egg and continue mixing, scraping sides as necessary.
- Add in the cake mix and beat until combined and finally stir in extra sprinkles.
- Chill dough for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350° Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place on prepared baking sheet 2″ apart and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to wore rack to cool completely.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!