These Frozen Fruit Salad Cupcakes are a delicious, light treat that’s full of creamy fruit. This easy no bake dessert is perfect for feeding a crowd.
Frozen Fruit Salad Cupcakes
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 12-oz container Cool Whip
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Almond extract
- 1 10-oz jar maraschino cherries (with stems)
- 1 20-oz can crushed pineapple (drain and reserve juice)
- 2–3 bananas, chopped
- Additional cool whip for garnish, if desired
- Pour pineapple juice over bananas.
- Chop cherries into fourths. I used about 12 cherries, but you can use as many as you like. Make sure you reserve enough cherries to add to the top of the cupcakes when done, if desired.
- Mix cool whip, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and almond extract together.
- Add cherries, pineapple, bananas (not pineapple juice), and 2 tbsp of cherry juice from the jar to the cool whip mixture and mix well.
- Scoop mixture into cupcake pan lined with cupcake liners.
- Put cupcake pans into the freezer and allow to completely freeze.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry, if desired.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!