Strawberry Lush Cake brings fresh strawberries, cream cheese, whipped cream and sour cream together in a luscious no bake dessert. It is the perfect spring and summer dessert for potlucks. family reunions, graduations and patio parties.
Fresh Creamy Strawberry Lush Cake
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 18 Golden Oreos
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 (8 ounce boxes) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 cups strawberries hulled (1 1/2 cups chopped and 2 1/2 cups sliced)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Spray 8 x 11 inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pulse oreos in food processor until crumbed. Combine with melted butter. Press into casserole dish evenly and place in freezer.
- In stand mixer combine cream cheese, sugar and orange extract. Mix on medium high until well combined and creamy; scraping the sides. Fold in sour cream and chopped strawberries. Evenly spread over the cookie crust. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Add sliced strawberries evenly over dessert and place back in freezer while you make the whipped cream.
- Add whipping cream & powdered sugar to mixing bowl. Beat just until stiff peaks form. Spread evenly over dessert. Serve immediately.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!