These flourless chocolate cookies are like a rich and fudgy flat brownie. So easy to make and gluten free, but nobody will even miss the flour!
Flourless Chocolate Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 large egg whites ,room temperature, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F, with racks in the middle. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans. Add egg whites and stir until just combined (do not over mix.)
- Drop batter by large tablespoons 3 inches apart onto the baking sheets (they spread quite a bit while cooking!) Bake for about 22-25 minutes, rotating baking sheets halfway through, until cookie tops are dry and crackled.
- Transfer sheets to a wire rack to let cookies cool completely.
- Carefully peel the cookies from the parchment if they tend to stick at all. Eat and enjoy!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!