Fireball isn’t just for drinking.
Fireball Glazed Chicken
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 30 MINS
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 c. Fireball
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 lime, cut into half moons
- 1 tbsp. chives, finely chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden, 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- To skillet, add butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add Fireball, lime juice, Sriracha, honey, and soy sauce. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Add in limes and add back in chicken. Simmer 3 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Baste chicken with a spoon as sauce simmers.
- Garnish with chives and serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!