This one-pan lemony chicken is a total winner.
Easy Skillet Chicken Piccata
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 30 MINS
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. capers
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Discard half the chicken juice from skillet and reduce heat to low.
- To skillet, add butter, garlic, white wine, lemon juice, and capers and bring to a simmer. Add lemon slices and return chicken thighs to skillet. Let chicken simmer in sauce 5 minutes, then garnish with parsley before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!