This Easy Oreo Cheesecake is a rich, dense, and creamy cheesecake with lots of crushed oreo cookies pieces. It’s a Cookies & Cream delight! You really can’t go wrong with oreos in a cheesecake.
Easy Oreo Cheesecake
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 1 HOUR 5 MINUTES
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 20 oreo cookies cut in quarters
- whipped cream and additional oreo cookies for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a food processor to turn the 24 cookies into crumbs. Place them in a medium bowl, add the melted butter, and stir to mix. Press into bottom and 1-inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 5 minutes and let cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in sour cream, flour, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Mix in eggs one at a time, beating just until mixed in.
- Stir in the oreo quarters. Pour batter into springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet in case any batter leaks through.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes. There should be just a little jiggle in the middle when you shake the pan. Let cool on counter 20 minutes. Run knife around edge and release sides of pan and remove. Let cheesecake continue to cool for about 1 hour, then refrigerate overnight.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!