With minimal ingredients and 30 minutes these Easy No Bake Cookies are the perfect go to snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth to no end. Filled with peanut butter, cocoa and oats, the flavor combination is a dream come true.
Easy No Bake Cookies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Cooling: 20 minutes
Total Time: 26 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- In a large saucepan or high sided saute pan add your butter, sugar, milk and cocoa powder.
- Melt together and bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Add in your peanut butter and vanilla and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Add in your oats and stir until full covered and coated.
- Lay down a piece of parchement paper on a flat surface and using a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop, scoop about 2 heaping tablespoonfuls into mounds on your parchement paper and let set for about 20 minutes.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!