Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Candied Bacon and a mouth-watering maple frosting…need I say more? These Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls are a delicious and easy fall breakfast!
Easy Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
- 1 can Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 8 pieces bacon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup + 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lay strips of bacon on a foil-lined baking sheet. When oven is up to temperature, place baking sheet in the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Remove baking pan from oven. Paint bacon with a mixture of 2 TB brown sugar and 1/4 cup maple syrup. Return bacon to oven and cook for 15 more minutes, until crispy.
- When bacon has finished cooking, set aside to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Chop bacon into small pieces. Unroll each cinnamon roll, place a few pieces of bacon along the inside (spaced about an inch apart) and re-roll cinnamon rolls, reserving half of the bacon for topping. Place cinnamon rolls inside a greased round cake pan and cook according to directions on Pillsbury package.
- Prepare the maple glaze by whisking together the frosting that comes in the package with 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- When rolls have finished baking, remove from oven and coat with the maple glaze. Sprinkle remaining chopped bacon on top.