Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Candied Bacon and a mouth-watering maple frosting…need I say more? These Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls are a delicious and easy fall breakfast!
Easy Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
- 1 can Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 8 pieces bacon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup + 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lay strips of bacon on a foil-lined baking sheet. When oven is up to temperature, place baking sheet in the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Remove baking pan from oven. Paint bacon with a mixture of 2 TB brown sugar and 1/4 cup maple syrup. Return bacon to oven and cook for 15 more minutes, until crispy.
- When bacon has finished cooking, set aside to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Chop bacon into small pieces. Unroll each cinnamon roll, place a few pieces of bacon along the inside (spaced about an inch apart) and re-roll cinnamon rolls, reserving half of the bacon for topping. Place cinnamon rolls inside a greased round cake pan and cook according to directions on Pillsbury package.
- Prepare the maple glaze by whisking together the frosting that comes in the package with 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- When rolls have finished baking, remove from oven and coat with the maple glaze. Sprinkle remaining chopped bacon on top.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!