Brownie Cake is part chocolate cake and part brownie! Made with a boxed cake mix and chocolate pudding and topped with chocolate chips!
Easy Chocolate Brownie Cake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 (3.4 oz) box cook & serve chocolate pudding mix, not instant
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a medium sauce pan, prepare dry pudding mix according to package directions.
- Cook until slightly thickened. (Not too thick, but enough to cover and stick to a spoon).
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in dry cake mix.
- Stir until combined.
- Spread batter into a greased (I use nonstick cooking spray) 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 30 minutes (until an inserted toothpick comes out clean).
- Cool and cut into squares.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!