An extremely addicting and easy salmon recipe for your arsenal.
Easy Broiled Salmon recipe
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINS
- 4 (4-oz.) salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. Grainy mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp. finely minced shallots
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon slices, for serving
- Heat broiler and line a baking sheet with parchment. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, garlic, shallot, thyme, rosemary, and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Spread mixture all over salmon fillets and broil, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with more thyme and lemon slices and serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!