Slow-cookers make our lives easier and these fajitas come out juicy and full of flavor!
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
YIELDS: 6 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 6 HOURS 5 MINS
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (14-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheddar
- Place chicken, bell peppers, and onions in slow-cooker then pour over diced tomatoes. Season with cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Cook on low for 6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from slow-cooker and slice into strips. Serve fajitas in tortillas with desired toppings.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!