Crispy chicken underneath a sticky and sweet honey sauce? Served with rice, you’ll never need takeout again!
Crispy Honey Sesame Chicken
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 25 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 25 MINS
- 2 c. fresh or frozen breaded chicken, cooked according to package instructions and diced
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. sesame seeds
- Prepare chicken according to instructions. Cover chicken tightly to keep warm.
- Make the honey sauce: In a small pan over medium heat, combine all remaining ingredients except sesame seeds. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer until slightly thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour over warm chicken and toss to fully coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with your favorite steamed vegetable and grain.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!