These Parmesan Chicken Wings are perfect as the star of the meal, or served as an appetizer. Either way they’re always a crowd pleaser!
Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2-3 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Place a 8-quart saucepan with a steamer basket with 2 inches water. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Add wings and steam for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove wings and place them on a cooling rack placed on a baking sheet. Put them in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees place baking sheet in oven and bake for 20 minutes then flip and bake for another 20 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- In a small saucepan add olive oil and butter, let it melt then add garlic and cook on low for 3 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven and place in a bowl.
- Pour melted garlic butter, parmesan cheese and parsley over wings. Toss until coated, place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese if desired.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!