Crescent Roll Coffee Cake with raspberry preserves, pecans, and a sugary glaze makes an easy breakfast. Refrigerated crescent roll dough is spread with raspberry preserves and rolled up into crescent rolls.
Crescent Roll Coffee Cake
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 25 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 35 MINUTES
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8-count can crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9-inch cake pan.
- Use an electric mixer to mix butter, brown sugar, and eggs until smooth.
- Beat in flour and vanilla. Set aside.
- Spread a spoonfull of raspberry preserves on each piece of crescent roll dough. Rolls crescent rolls up and place in prepared pan.
- Pour butter/egg mixture over crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle glaze over Crescent Roll Coffee Cake and serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!