An indulgent weeknight dinner.
Creamy Herb Chicken
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 25 MINS
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 medium chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 1 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. parsley, for garnish
- Season chicken generously on both sides with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tbsp oil. Add chicken and cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from pan and add the remaining olive oil. Add garlic, thyme and rosemary and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Add milk, parmesan and lemon zest and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Return chicken to the skillet and let simmer until the sauce has thickened slightly, 2-3 minutes. Baste the chicken with the sauce, garnish with parsley and serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!