Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, heavy cream, orange marmalade, red pepper flakes, Dijon-style mustard and almonds perfectly season a creamy and delicious sauce for pan-fried chicken.
Creamy Almond Chicken
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 30 MINS
- 1/4 c. butter
- c. sliced almonds
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 tbsp. orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- tsp. crushed red pepper
- 6 c. hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the almonds and cook and stir until lightly browned. Remove the almonds from the skillet.
- Season the chicken with the black pepper.
- Heat the remaining butter in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken in batches and cook until well browned on both sides.
- Add 1/2 cup almonds, heavy cream, soup, marmalade, mustard and red pepper to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the remaining almonds. Serve chicken and sauce with the rice, if desired.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!