You’ll be eating straight out of the pan.
Creamed Spinach Chicken
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 35 MINS
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 oz. baby spinach
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 3/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. freshly grated parmesan
- Crusty bread, for serving (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Season chicken with paprika, salt, and pepper and cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining tablespoon oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Add spinach, in batches, until wilted.
- Pour over heavy cream and chicken broth and simmer 3 minutes. Add mozzarella and Parmesan and stir until melted, then return chicken to skillet and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve creamed spinach spooned over chicken with bread, if using.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!