The EASIEST ice cream cake you’ll ever make — only 3 ingredients and no baking required!
Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1 hr 50 mins
Freeze Time: 2 hrs
Total Time: 2 hrs
- 12 ice cream sandwiches or 18 mini sandwiches
- 1 medium size pack of Oreos
- 1 large container of Cool Whip
- Chop Oreos in food processor until finely ground.
- Add ground Oreos to mixing bowl containing 2 cups Cool Whip.
- Fold ground Oreos into Cool Whip until well combined — this is the “frosting.”
- Place non-stick baking mat over a cookie pan. (We love these Reusable Silicone Reusable Baking Mats!)
- Place four ice cream sandwiches together in center of baking mat. Spread a layer of frosting on top.
- Repeat with two more layers of ice cream sandwiches.
- Frost the top and sides of cake.
- Allow cake to set in freezer for 1-2 hours. Remove from baking mat. Slice and enjoy!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!