These sweet & salty coconut chicken tenders go perfectly with a dip in Heinz Simply ketchup.
Coconut Chicken Tenders
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 30 MINS
- Cooking spray
- 3 c. packed sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- Heinz Simply Ketchup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°. Generously grease two rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss coconut with oil in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, whisk eggs until well beaten.
- In a medium bowl, season chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and toss to coat evenly with flour. Dip each chicken piece in egg, letting excess drip off, then roll in coconut, pressing in coconut with your fingers.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheets in an even single layer. Bake until golden, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with Heinz Simply Ketchup.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!