Step aside, there is a new TACO in town! These are awesome strawberry cheesecake dessert tacos to add to your Taco Tuesday menu. Crunchy corn taco shells are coated in butter and cinnamon sugar mixture, baked, and filled with no-bake cheesecake filling and fresh, cinnamon kissed strawberries.
Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 10 crunchy corn taco shells
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp sour cream or plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of sugar with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Mix well and spread the mixture in a small shallow bowl.
- Brush outside of each taco with butter.
- Dab the outside of the taco shell into the cinnamon sugar mixture and place the taco shells on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla for a couple of minutes, until smooth.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture into a piping bag to easier fill the tacos.
- Dice strawberries into small pieces and mix them with 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Cool cinnamon taco shells to room temperature and fill them with cheesecake filling and strawberries.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!