These cinnamon roll pancakes taste just like a cinnamon roll, and are topped with a to-die-for cream cheese glaze. They’re so delicious and easy to make too!
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
for the cinnamon swirl:
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
for the cream cheese glaze:
- 4 tablespoons butter melted and cooled
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
for the pancakes:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon, until combined. Pour into a small squeeze bottle or piping bag and set aside.
- To make the cream cheese glaze, whisk together the butter and cream cheese until combined. Add the powdered sugar and whisk to form a glaze. Add milk if needed to thin to drizzling consistency.
- Preheat a griddle over medium-low heat. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the milk, egg, oil, or vanilla. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Scoop the pancake batter by 1/4 cup scoops onto the prepared griddle. Let cook until starting to bubble. Shake the brown sugar mixture well, then pipe in a swirl pattern on top of the pancakes. Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle the pancakes with the cream cheese glaze and serve hot.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!