So much easier than making cinnamon rolls.
Cinnamon Roll Bundt Cake
YIELDS: 12 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 50 MINS
FOR THE CAKE
- Butter, for pan
- All-purpose flour, for pan
- 1 box vanilla cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c. cinnamon sugar
FOR THE GLAZE
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1/4 c. milk
- Pinch kosher salt
- Make cake: Preheat oven to 350° and grease a bundt pan with butter then sprinkle and coat evenly with a thin layer of flour. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions, then stir in cinnamon.
- Pour ⅓ of the batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle on an even a layer of cinnamon-sugar. Pour another ⅓ of the batter then top with another layer of cinnamon-sugar. Pour ⅓ remaining batter on top, then very gently, drag a butter knife through the batter to create swirls.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in pan then invert onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make glaze: In a large liquid measuring cup (or a medium bowl), whisk together cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, and salt. Drizzle over cooled cake.
- Let set for 10 minutes before slicing.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!