Cilantro and lime is a classic duo that we can’t get enough of.
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 55 MINS
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cooked white rice, for serving
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, cumin, and red pepper flakes. Add chicken and toss to coat. Let marinate in fridge 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 425°. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to skillet skin-side down and pour in remaining marinade. Sear until skin is golden and crispy, about 6 minutes. Flip and cook 2 minutes more.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve over rice drizzled with pan drippings.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!