Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake is delicious dessert for chocolate lovers.
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake
For Crust and Crumb Topping:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Light brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter- cold and cut in small cubes
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
For Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- 2 eggs-slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 and 2/3 cups raspberries
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 teaspoons milk or cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line the bottom of 9 inches springform pan with parchment paper, then spray bottom and sides of the pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, brown sugar and sugar.
- Add butter in dry ingredients mixture and work it with hands or press with a fork (you can use the mixer if you prefer). Work it until it’s grainy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix to combine. The mixture should be crumbly. If it’s to sandy squeeze it with your fingers to make pea size crumbs.
- Press about 2/3 of the mixture in the bottom and side (about 1 ½ inch height) of the pan. Place the pan and remaining crumbs in the fridge.
- To make the filling mix together cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and corn starch to combine. Add eggs and mix just to combine, do not overdo it.
- Pour half of the cheesecake mixture in chilled crust, scattered about 2/3 cup of raspberries over the filling. Spread remaining cheesecake mixture. Top with raspberries and remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 350 F until golden brown and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50-60 minutes, until the center has set.
- To make the glaze stir together powdered sugar and milk or cream. If it’s too thin add powdered sugar, if it’s too thick add more milk. Drizzle over cooled cake
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!