The complete opposite of the classic cookie these Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms are a quick and easy cookie that will soon be a holiday favorite.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossoms
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 1/4 cup sugar divided
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 36 mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In large bowl beat butter until creamy, add 1 cup in sugar and 1 cup brown sugar and continue to beat until blended.
- Add your eggs and vanilla and beat until incorporated.
- In another bowl whisk together your flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Add into your butter and sugar mixture and continue to beat until blended.
- Roll into about 1.5″ balls, roll in remaining quarter cup sugar and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in batches for about 8 minutes and slightly puffy and spread out.
- Remove from oven and immediately press your peanut butter cups with widest side down into cookies.
- Let cool.
- Add your peanut butter to a small bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds until melted.
- Drizzle peanut butter over cooled cookies and let set up for about 5-10 minutes.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!