These Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are everyone’s favorite classic cookie, but with added vanilla pudding, making them even softer and tastier!
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3.4 ounce box vanilla instant pudding (just the powder)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F with rack in the center. Prepare two regular sized baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until well combined. Add eggs, one at a time. Add the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, pudding powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to the wet mixture and mix until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and combine again.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized scoops and roll into balls (do not flatten), leaving at least 1.5 inch space between each cookie. (You should be able to have 12 balls per sheet, side by side, so 24 can cook at the same time.)
- Bake 10 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
- Eat and enjoy!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!