These Chocolate Avocado Lava Cakes have a silky chocolate center and a super moist chocolate cake surrounding it. Easily made in the blender for a quick dessert that everyone will love!
Chocolate Avocado Lava Cakes
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
Total Time: 22 mins
- 4 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- ½ ripe, Fresh avocado, seeded and peeled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 egg, yolk only
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 Tbsp. flour
- Optional – powdered sugar for dusting, fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Generously coat 4 (4oz.) ramekins with non-stick spray and set on a baking sheet.
- Combine the melted chocolate, butter and avocado in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add the vanilla, eggs, egg yolk, powdered sugar and flour to the blender and pulse several times until the mixture is completely blended.
- Divide the chocolate mixture between the prepared ramekins, smooth the tops and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- While still hot, carefully invert the ramekins onto a serving plate and lift the ramekins. Dust the tops with powdered sugar and serve with fresh raspberries if desired. Enjoy!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!