Chicken Spaghetti with Rotel is an easy, cheesy chicken spaghetti bake the whole family will love! Creamy noodles, spicy tomatoes, and lots of cheese.
- 3/4 pound Dry Spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup, or Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 10 ounces can Chunky Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 2 cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1/2 cup Milk, or Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Green Onion, for garnish
- 4 ounces Sliced Mushrooms, (1 can)
- 2 cups Frozen Broccoli Florets, (thawed and drained)
- 1 4 ounces can Diced Green Chiles, or Jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 13×9 baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine the spaghetti, cream soup, tomatoes with liquid, chicken, milk (or chicken broth), cheddar cheese, and garlic powder. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix in optional ingredients, if using.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish and top with Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Garnish with green onion, slice, and serve.
If using optional ingredients, reduce spaghetti to 1/2 pound.