Move over, chicken and waffles.
Chicken ‘n Biscuit Sliders
YIELDS: 6 – 8 SERVINGS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 40 MINS
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1” pieces
- 1/4 c. butter, softened, plus 2 tbsp. melted
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Pickles, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350º. Halve biscuits and form into slider rolls. Bake according to package directions.
- Increase oven temperature to 400º. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, bread crumbs, and spices. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and shake until fully coated.
- Place chicken on sheet pan and pour melted butter over it. Toss until fully coated.
- Bake, flipping halfway through, until chicken is golden and cooked through, 20 to 22 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together softened butter and honey.
- Spread honey butter on biscuits and top with chicken and a pickle.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!