So creamy and tasty with all the flavors you love from a classic Caesar salad.
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 30 MINUTES
Total Time: 40 MINUTES
- 4 cups Bowtie pasta, uncooked
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into cubes
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup garlic croutons
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- Lemon, for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together Romaine lettuce, garlic croutons, chicken, pasta, bacon, Parmesan cheese, Caesar dressing, salt and pepper. Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
- Chill in fridge until ready to serve. Stir before serving.’
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!