These Keto friendly poppers will make everyone want to go on the the Keto diet. They are easy to make and taste like a next level chicken nugget.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Poppers
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 40 MINS
- Cooking spray
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp. ranch seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ranch, for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bacon, egg, and ranch seasoning and season with salt and pepper.
- Form mixture into tablespoon-size balls and flatten slightly. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake until golden and cooked through, 30 minutes.
- Serve with ranch for dipping, if using.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!