Chicken breast stuffed with a cheesy broccoli mixture, seared then baked to perfection.
Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1.5 lbs Boneless skinless chicken breasts or 4 large breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder divided
- ½ Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup Small chopped broccoli florets
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ Cup Cream Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Place the chicken on a chopping board and using a sharp knife, slice through the middle to create a pocket for the stuffing.
- Repeat with all the chicken breasts, then season with salt, pepper, paprika and Italian seasoning on all sides.
- In a mixing bowl, combine broccoli with shredded cheese and cream cheese. season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture into the chicken breasts, and secure the pocket using toothpicks.
- Heat oil in a large, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side, then transfer to the oven and bake for additional 15-17 minutes.
- A meat thermometer inserted in the middle of the chicken should read 165F. Enjoy!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!