The insanely delicious sauce will make you forget you’re cutting back on carbs.
Cashew Chicken With Cauliflower Rice
YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 30 MINS
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 c. sweet chili sauce
- 3 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 c. raw cashews
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- In a food processor, pulse cauliflower until florets resemble rice.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add cauliflower rice and season with salt. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together chili sauce, soy sauce, Sriracha, garlic, and lime juice.
- Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add peppers and zucchini and cook 3 minutes, then add chicken and sauce and cook until golden and cooked through, 10 minutes more. Stir in cashews until coated in sauce.
- Garnish with green onions and serve over cauliflower rice.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!