Gooey and delicious spice cake with a pumpkin cream cheese swirl with melted chocolate and caramel.
Caramel Pumpkin Spice Earthquake Cake
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix and ingredients need on back
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp all-spice
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Rolo’s
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9×13″ baking pan with non-stick cooking, set aside.
- In bowl mix together Spice cake with ingredients called for on back and pour into prepared pan.
- In medium bowl with hand mixer, mix together your butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in your pumpkin, spices and vanilla until combined.
- Add your powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, checking taste after 3rd cup, if not sweet enough add an additional cup.
- Dollop about 3/4 of your mixture over your cake batter and swirl throughout.
- Sprinkle your Rolo’s and white chocolate chips over the top of our cake.
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes or until cake is just about set.
- Remove from oven and top with the rest of your pumpkin cream cheese mixture.
- Let cool for about 10-15 minutes before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!